Fantasy Stationery 11-20
To view, click on the thumbnail. *If you choose not to have music, then you do not have to download the midi file.
**Downloading intsructions** *Note, there are Three seperate files to be downloaded* (Image file .. matching htm file .. Midi file}
If you decide on a particular stationery...
1. Right click on the image you want
2a. In Netscape: Choose Save Image as...
2b. In Internet Explorer: Choose Save Picture as...
3. DO NOT CHANGE FILE NAMES
**You must save it to your stationery directory. Our directory was c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\stationery\ This may be different for your computer, but I am guessing that it will be the same.
4. Right click htm file or the small page to the right of the image.
5a. In Netscape: Click on Save link as...
5a. In Internet Explorer: Click on Save target as...
6. Save to the same directory as the image. c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\stationery\
7. Midi File: follow same directions as the htm file
8. Change your stationery as you normally would and it should show up in the list of choices. If you are unsure on how to change your stationery, click Here for instructions.
Click on Image For Scrolling View